Monday, November 3, 2008

I don't see a theme here...

This comes from The Daily MeMe, who got it from Sunday Stealing...who got it from....someone else.


What are your nicknames?

G...Gen...Genny...Vieve...G-Dawg (this was in the 90s, folks.  Please don't use it now).

What TV gameshow or reality show would you like to be on?

I always thought Jeopardy would be fun, but now I aim for Cash Cab. Jeopardy would be too tough.

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?

It was definitely VHS. Young Guns, maybe? Back to the Future II? I had a bunch.

What is your favorite scent?

Estee Lauder Pleasures. Oh, and clove!

If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?

Scrapbooking supplies and storage solutions. And a house to put it all in! Maybe the one on Stewart Road with the elevator. Or the indoor pool.

What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?

I can't name just one! Bath, England; NYC; Door County; that one little Bronte village in England...

Do you trust easily?

I am gullible, but I don't trust easily. I never assume people are acting a certain way toward me for anything except their personal gain.

Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?

I do A LOT of overthinking, and then I act on that overthinking before I think.

Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

Of course!

Do you have a good body image?

Of course not!

What is your favorite fruit?

The Pumelo. Nature's huge ball of perfection. The half hour fruit, I call it, because that's how long it takes me to get one absolutely perfectly peeled.

What websites do you visit daily?

Hotmail, Google Reader, The New York Times Crossword page, Rex Parker Does the New York Times Crossword, Facebook

What have you been seriously addicted to lately?

I've been too exhausted lately to harvest any new addictions. But I am always addicted to crosswords, Hidden Object Games, Hexic, Snood, Neil, talking to Emily, reading, and reruns of pleasant 80s shows.

What's the last song that got stuck in your head?

"New Shoes" has been in my head for about three days.

What is your favorite thing to wear?

My gray and white striped yoga pants. Both Neil and I like them.

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?

Only in treat form.

What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?

Pick it up and keep that lovely money! Unless I saw who dropped it. Then I'd run after them. I've done that before, so I suppose I should do it again.

What items couldn't you go without during the day?

Chapstick, lotion, Neil, contact lenses, extra saline, water, Clearasil face wipes, Colgate paste, electric toothbrush, MY hairbrush, octopus claw, cell phone, an internet connection, nail clipper, cheese

What should you be doing right now?

Probably unpacking. Posting on my regular blog. Reading Google Reader. Anything but this. :)

No comments: