Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Scattergory Meme

Aight, bitches, I love scattergories, and I like memes. Let's get it on.

(Also, I'm forgetting to cite lately. And I forgot where I got this one too. Sooo...let's give this one an "Oh, well.")

Okay, the name of the game is SCATTERGORIES. You must answer each question using the first letter of your name. And it must be a "real" answer, nothing you made up. If you don't have an answer, skip it. Ready? Go!


Your Name:
Genevieve

1. Famous Singer/Band:

Genesis (Just saw that creepy "Land of Confusion" video the other day. Why was I not more disturbed by it as a child?)

2. 4 letter word:

Grim (I'm listening to HP 3 now.)
Or, Gosh. I must stop this cursing!

3. Street:

Glenwood. There're two in Columbia (regular--cobblestoned, so cute-- and South, which is wayyyy different than the regular one), and one in Boardman.

4. Color:

Green, YES!

5. Gifts/Presents:

Giant pencil (from Mom, in elementary school. It was purple and had a huge eraser. I loved that thing so much. I carved boys' initials in it.)

6. Vehicle:

The Gremlin

7. Things in a Souvenir Shop:

Glass Figurines of Animals, Usually In A Lighted Case To Make Them Look Classy
(usually found in a Stuckey's)

8. Boy Name:

Gay
(or Gaylord. But I like Gay better.)

9. Girl Name:
Glynis (thank you, Ms. Johns!)
(These were fairly easy, as Amanda and I call each other different names each time we communicate--the only rule is that they must begin with the same letter as our existing names.)

10. Movie Title:

Girls Just Want to Have Fun
(YOU HAVE TO SEE IT NOW. GO NOW. I WILL WAIT HERE FOR YOUR REPORT.)

11.Drink:

Grog
(During my one [miserable] RenFest experience, the pirates sang a song about 'Me jolly jolly grog,' and it was cute and funny. The ONLY thing cute and funny about that day.)

12. Occupation:

Garbage man
(are there garbage women? Have you ever seen any?)

13. Flower:

Gladiola
(I know nothing about flowers, really. I read a YA book once about a girl who gave her crush flowers when he was sick, and the florist suggested gladiolus because they were a 'masculine' flower.)

14. Celebrity:

Greg Evigan, of My Two Dads, briefly of Melrose Place

15. Magazine:

Good Housekeeping. I get it now--it was free after some online order I placed.

16. U.S. City:

Glen Carbon, IL, where we stopped to get Quizno's on our way home yesterday.

17. Pro Sports Teams:

Green Bay Packers! I do love a good cheese.

18. Fruit:

Grapefruit.
I'm a big fan of a nice, sweet/sour grapefruit. Dad taught me the fine art of eating one: Cut the whole thing in half, then separate the sections from the rind with a grapefruit knife (NOT a grapefruit spoon). Leaving the sections in the rind, use a straight knife to separate the fruit sections from each section's skin, which is too tough to eat. Sprinkle a little sugar on top, and dig in with a regular spoon, section by section. At the end, squeeze all that delicious juice out and drink it.

19. Reason for Being Late for Work:
Grand Central Station shut down and we were rerouted to Williamsburg.
(I miss New York...)

20. Something You Throw Away:
Gum, chewed
(I can't chew it for very long anyway. I might as well throw it all out without even unwrapping it.)

21. Things You Shout:
Good Gravy!
(Double points!)

22. Cartoon Character:

Grape Ape.
That one cartoon on the USA Network Sunday Cartoon Express when I was little.
Remember?
No?
Do I have to say Garfield?

No comments: